There are a number of determining factors involved when considering upgrading to an industrial trash compactor/commercial waste disposal system. A thorough analysis of your company’s present commercial waste disposal costs will provide the necessary criteria as to the correct time to consider purchasing industrial compaction equipment. Below are a series of questions that provide a starting framework when considering how trash compactor waste removal could benefit your facility:
- Does your company have planned growth that will create more trash?
- What is being spent on commercial waste disposal?
- How high are the monthly person hours spent on collecting waste and removing it from the facility?
- Are cardboard boxes being broken down to save space?
- Are forklifts used for collection and removal of trash? What is their cost? Do they present safety issues?
- Is any of the trash material recyclable? How much?
- Is the company in compliance regarding hazardous material disposal?
- How much of the waste is wet material that may cause odors?