We are a producer of innovative equipment for the purpose of maximizing safety and sustainability and minimizing the financial and global impact of solid industrial waste removal.
- Requires no supervision or skilled operator; simply input trash and press “Run” button.
- Numerous safety features incorporated into its design
– NEMA 4X control box complies with Class II Division II standard.
– Isolator switch for complete shut-down.
– E-Stop switch conveniently located for easy reach and complete shut down.
– Main Door /Loading Door lockout stops the unit while door is open.
– Motor overload protection with automatic shutdown prevents burnout.
– Slab-sided unit prevents climbing.
- 16 years of quality and durability, low maintenance cost.
- US made components.
- Use quality fabricating processes.
- Helps you meet corporate goals and objectives for sustainable operation.
- Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with your new standard RotoPac™ waste compactor, you may return it to us within 15 days of the original shipping date for a full refund minus damages if any.
- Reduces your carbon footprint with fewer collections and less landfill space required.
- Saves space on your facility floor
(footprint of 4’ x 5’) or place outside.
- Reduces forklift traffic and displaces labor costs.
- No hidden installation costs – just place the machine, connect to 240V, 460V or 600V 3-phase electrical source and you’re ready to smash your trash.
- Compact waste at a rate of 300 lbs/hour.
- High compaction rate = 6:1 reduces trips to hauler’s container and hauler collections.
- Compaction of wet and dry compactable waste gives you flexibility to take care of most waste and trash issues with a single solution.
- Waste can be fed into the RotoPac by:
– Conveying through the top
– Gravity feed through a chute
– Blowing waste into it
– Manual feed through the loading door